ChoiceMMed MD300C2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blue
Product information: The MD300C2 Pulse Oximeter by is inexpensive, reliable and feature packed. The easy to read, color OLED display shows SpO2, heart rate and waveform. – This oximeter includes an auto off capability and can be used for 30 hours with only two AAA batteries. The Oximeter includes a rubber case to protect from shock. – Don’t settle for a cheap finger oximeter that won’t last, get the well built highly accurate MD300C2 by. – If the oxygen level in the blood is too low, vital organs like the brain and heart may fail to function normally. Monitor the oxygen level in your blood on a regular basis with this Pulse Oximeter from ChoiceMMed. – Non-Invasive Method: The innovative non-invasive technology provides painless measurement and produces instant, accurate results. – One-Touch Operation: Place your fingertip in the slot provided on the side and get instant readings of the percentage of oxygen in the blood and pulse rate at the touch of a button. The measurements are displayed on the bright and clear OLED display. – Versatile Use This pulse oximeter can be used for both kids and adults. Salient features: Patient Range: Adult-Pediatric Display: Type: OLED, Parameters: SpO2, PR, PR Bargraph, Low Power Indicator, SpO2 Waveform Display Modes: 6-Directional Display Modes, Adjustable 10-level Brightness SpO2: Range: 70%-99%, Accuracy: 80%-99%: +-2, 70%-80%: +-3% Heart (Pulse) Rate: Range: 30-235 bpm, Accuracy: +-2bpm or +-2%, Pulse Intensity: Bargraph Indicator Alarms: No Alarms Power: Type: Two AAA alkaline batteries, Operation time: about 30 hours for normal operation, Auto-off after 8 seconds no use Dimensions: Size: 58mm x 32mm x 34mm, Weight: 50g (including 2 batteries) Operating/Storage Temperatures: Operating Temperature: 5-40°C, Storage Temperature: -10-40°C Operating/Storage Humidity: Operating Humidity: 15% – 80%, Storage Humidity: 10%-80% in storage
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.