TheraBand Progressive Hand Trainers
The TheraBand Progressive Hand Trainer can be used after hand or wrist surgery to strengthen the hand and fingers. These thin latex sheets are designed to increase range of motion and mobility of the hand in patients with extremely weak grip who have difficulty with daily tasks. Six resistance levels allow patients to progress as their hand strength increases. With more than 60 access holes, the elastic sheets are great for countless Exercise for the hand and wrist.
Assists patients recovering from finger, hand or wrist surgery, helps improve hand, finger, and thumb strength and mobility
Secure latex sheets inside hand training ring (sold separately) and use holes to perform stretching, squeezing, and pinching Exercise
Sheets are designed to be less challenging than TheraBand Hand XTrainers and therapy putty for people with extremely weak hands and fingers or those recovering from surgery
Must be used with intro kit, this item is just the Red refill and does not contain the interlocking rings necessary for use
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.